Over the years, a wide range of contributors (ADAM partners, customers and developers) have created a variety of ADAM Extensions – plugins and add-ons on top of the ADAM platform.
A first-of-its-kind connector between ADAM digital asset management (DAM) software and the SAP Hybris eCommerce platform. The Accelerator reduces time to market by enabling automatic synchronization from ADAM DAM to SAP Hybris.
This module allows users to import media items from ADAM into Sitecore, utilize ADAM media items like any other Sitecore image, provide maximum usage counter asset to comply with license constraint, and provide asset expiration constraints for time-sensitive images (i.e coupons).
The ADAM Aprimo Connector enables you to connect ADAM Digital Asset Management with Aprimo. It helps you launch campaigns faster through improved marketing agility and brand compliance.
Access the ADAM Extensions Community in our Knowledge Base.
How Do ADAM Extensions Work?
ADAM Extensions are available through free, open source code to extend the capabilities of ADAM solutions and enhance their functionality. They facilitate integration and make field implementation smoother, easier and more cost-effective.
The Difference Between a Product and an Extension
|Intellectual Property||Closed source||Open source|
|Distribution||Via support or DLC||Community|
What’s Contained in an Extension?
How to Contribute
ADAM Extensions thrives on contributions from our community of partners, customers and developers. If you have an idea for a new extension, please email us and include the following required attachments.
- Extension related images: extension screenshots, extension icon
- Profile related images: profile image, company logo
- Extension code : software & documentation
Please make sure the extension is compatible with the following requirements:
- The source code is documented in English (to help other developers understand it, adopt and use it)
- The source code is installable and the installation procedure is documented in a separate installation guide
- The use of the code, what the project is meant to do and how to use it, is documented in a user guide
- Please double check:
- The proper workings of the code or tools you are submitting
- All delivered components are free from hacks, viruses and security leaks
Apache 2.0 License
View the Apache 2.0 License here.
Terms and Conditions