Experience ADAM 5!
Heralding a new era for collaborative marketing and setting the standard in delivering rich-media driven, multichannel customer experience.
ADAM 5 is a new platform for a new era of enterprise marketing. Responding to the challenges and pain points of modern, large-scale marketing, ADAM 5 is uniquely capable of bringing greater efficiency to your rich-media multichannel campaigns.
From unique capabilities for syncing product information and brand management through campaigns to great customer experience, ADAM 5 simplifies and improves collaboration on all aspects of your marketing cycle.
The Enterprise Marketing Challenge [read]
The explosion of rich-media content and new screen devices means unprecedented opportunities for delivering great customer experience. Businesses and consumers love rich media, but working with content in the multichannel world brings challenges:
- Tighter management of rich-media usage and bringing content explosion under control.
- Exploitation of new digital channels, especially the growth of tablet use, to integrate accurate product information with compelling brand messaging.
- Managing the growth in marketing complexity resulting from globalization, higher numbers of stakeholders and processes, and the need for marketing to integrate as an enterprise-level department.
The goal is simple – Great Customer Experience – but the hurdles are significant.
Pain Points [read]
Increasingly complex marketing operations create bottlenecks. Siloed systems result in confused communication, inefficiency and increased time to market.
The distributed workflow required for modern marketing involves multiple stakeholders and organizations that need to be networked in order to share and work on assets.
The need to sync product information, brand assets and multichannel campaign experiences produces unprecedented complexity in managing assets.
As enterprise marketing becomes ever more critical, it must integrate with existing enterprise IT systems and provide levels of reporting expected of other enterprise departments.
Customer access to brands through new channels and devices has created a demand for higher-than-ever quality of customer experience.
Brand messages must be consistent across multiple channels and devices wherever they are experienced across the globe. Campaigns must be localized and relevant for every customer – multilingual and culturally appropriate, with region-specific product information.
Rapid changes and growth in how rich-media content is used creates a need for scalable, secure technology.
The ADAM 5 Solution [read]
ADAM 5 is the only platform that responds to all of these challenges.
ADAM syncs brand management, product information and campaigns within a single platform that can network with agencies, subsidiaries, retailers and other third parties. It simplifies marketing operations so you excel at delivering great customer experience.
- Makes working with other networked marketing organizations simple, allowing you to connect and share with other entities using ADAM installations.
- Provides detailed data-gathering and reporting tools to better monitor marketing activity and efficiency, bringing enterprise-grade reporting to marketing.
- Guarantees accuracy and easy syncing of product information with brand collateral for your campaigns.
- Reduces time to market by centralizing your marketing operations across your company.
- Facilitates stakeholder uptake through intelligent search that makes working with large numbers of rich-media assets much easier.
- Ensures brand consistency through centralized control and approval of assets and versions.
- Makes producing multilingual and multicultural content easy with comprehensive localization options.
- Integrates easily with enterprise IT infrastructures.
- Is built to be scalable and adaptable to safeguard your software investment.
Highlighted New Features of ADAM 5 [read]
A Publish/Subscribe architecture lets you sync multiple instances of ADAM across networked marketing organizations. Working with your agency or other stakeholders is as simple as working on your own ADAM installation.
Data Warehousing offers everything you need for data mining, visualizations, detailed reports and sharing system data.
- Configurable: Expose data of any records, classifications, users, files, fields, etc.
- Scalable: Able to expose multiple servers and databases.
- Effective & efficient: Incredibly fast! No sluggish data retrieval.
- Adaptable: Retrieved data can sync with all reporting tools, including Microsoft Excel®.
- Beyond the silo: Create as many warehouses as you need to group your ADAM data into useful sets.
Search improvements make finding a needle in a haystack as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
- Predictive Search: More powerful than simple “type-ahead” suggestions, ADAM predicts what you need and is already sorting and retrieving results – including user-specific criteria – even as you type.
- Faceted: Order, sort and eliminate using highly customizable filters that show results the way you want them.
- Sort by Relevancy: Oldest, newest, alphabetical – they’re useful, but ADAM also understands what’s most relevant to you.
- Advanced Queries: Drill down deep or work backwards and save queries from results.
Gorgeous and intuitive new user interface, with a focus on simplicity that will drive adoption of ADAM 5 amongst potential users and facilitate work with great organizational features like Spaces.
Integration with enterprise systems and an extensive suite of unique applications that sync product content management (PCM) and brand information (DAM), localize content, produce catalogs, enable video and campaign management and much more, including the best collaboration and workflow capabilities in the industry.
Key Features of ADAM 5 [read]
- The only Digital Asset Management platform that includes optional Product Content Management (PCM) to sync product and brand information.
- Centralizes ingestion and storage of assets.
- Flexible metadata, taxonomy and classifications.
- Full asset versioning for rollbacks and comparisons.
- Repurposes assets on the fly for specific output/uses.
- Supports all common file types (text, graphic, audio and video) out of the box.
- Supports any file type now and into the future through a provider model.
- Multilingual at core, both content and user interface.
- Store/generate localized assets for different markets.
- Built on industry-standard Microsoft .NET.
- Granular security on user permissions and assets.
- Scales to any size of deployment without a performance hit.
- Open API to match any enterprise need rapidly.
- Provider model to “plug-in” graphic engines, notification agents, maintenance tasks, ordering agents, indexers etc., and just about anything else.
- Extensible with Studios and Comfort Zones for fast, powerful additional functionality.