ADAM SharePoint Connector 3.1 provides users of Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 with comprehensive search, download, edit and upload capabilities of rich-media assets, including graphics, audio, video and Adobe® InDesign® files stored in ADAM.
Seamless integration between SharePoint and DAM technologies eliminates the need for parallel workspaces, resulting in significantly reduced complexity, learning requirements and risk. SharePoint users can download selected digital assets to a SharePoint library in a variety of formats such as screen, Web, print and full resolution. Users then have total flexibility to edit the metadata, with the option to upload the altered version back to the DAM.
SharePoint users can create workflows for annotation and approval of files. An FTP link provides a quick and easy way for others to access files held in the SharePoint library, while a basket facility makes selecting items simple.
Highlights of ADAM SharePoint Connector 3.1:
- Advanced security options provide control over brand collateral by ensuring digital assets can only be viewed and/or modified by people with permissions.
- Built on Microsoft.NET, providing enterprise reliability and scalability at core.
- Supports multilingual, multicultural environments.
- Allows access to ADAM platform directly through SharePoint.
- Integration of ADAM assets into a single Microsoft SharePoint workspace.
- Support for federated search, with the ability to browse by classifications and metadata, while the powerful search engine gives quick access to digital assets.
- SharePoint themes can be used to skin all SharePoint Connector pages.
- Simple basket-based selections and downloading, with the ability to delete assets and baskets.
To read more about ADAM SharePoint Connector 3.1, including Benefits, Key Features and Realworld Scenario, download the Product Sheet