Enterprise-level companies need an intelligent, intuitive and organized way of working with multiple stakeholders when managing and approving marketing and media materials from concept to delivery.
The Challenge of complex approvals workflows
For an organization managing the process of design, branding, copy or marketing materials, creating a streamlined approval workflow can be complex - leading to long delays and loss of sales.
It's therefore critical to have an approval system that will:
- Maintain efficiency and clarity in a long chain of requirements and responsibilities
- Reduce the number of manual processes
- Improve channels of communication
- Manage efficiently the relaying of assets (printed proofs, file versions, diverse file types)
- Integrate associated metadata and linked resources (such as InDesign linked images)
- Interact with other enterprise systems, such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and Product Information Management (PIM) systems, etc.
The ADAM Solution for effective online approvals workflows
Stronger brand messages, delivered faster and with lower costs can be achieved by increasing the efficiency of online approvals workflows
ADAM provides the ideal solution: a Marketing and Media Execution Platform (MEP) that aligns your approval processes with existing marketing, media and business processes.
The ADAM platform:
- Increases the efficiency of your online approval workflow in relation to other processes within your organization
- Delivers intuitive workflow tools adapted for realworld processes between people, assets and systems
- Provides adaptable automation options, ranging from status-driven workflows (where a changed flag will trigger and action), through rules-based engines (think logic such as if… then), to full blown Business Process Management Systems integration which can deliver almost infinite options to match any job requirement in any enterprise process
- Delivers end-to-end solutions for a vast range of business tasks, such as linking Product Information Management (PIM) systems to marketing output, incorporating web2print, Content Management Systems (CMS), and much more
ADAM radically alters the way you build and execute your online approval workflows
ADAM is versatile and can handle any level of complexity in online approvals. Here is one possible implementation showing a workflow in action.
An account manager at 'ACME' agency in Europe is asked to work with global Brand X's marketing department to produce packaging for its latest mobile device.
A designer at ACME creates the artwork and saves it to ADAM.
The account manager at ACME is automatically notified. She reviews the artwork, selects users at Brand X's marketing department to review the materials, then launches an approval request for the collateral.
Brand X's marketing department receives the request, reviews the collateral and sends changes through ADAM back to ACME.
These steps are repeated as many times as necessary and at no extra cost.
Once the artwork content has been approved, the assets - generated by a third party RIP/Soft Review system - can be viewed for contract proof approval through the ADAM platform.
By removing the need for traditional hard-proofs, huge cost savings are made.
Time-to-market is reduced, communication between stakeholders is clear, and the online approval workflow is more streamlined and efficient than ever before.
ADAM Related Products
ADAM Software components and related products for Online Approval Workflow
Components providing key functionality for Online Approval Workflow are highlighted in red.
Please visit our website to read more about: