Enterprises need to streamline how users connect to digital asset libraries to ensure everyone works quickly and efficiently without the need for additional training.
The Challenge of effortless DAM adoption
For effective creation, management and delivery of assets, users must be able to interact though a daily working environment they are familiar with: typically Adobe® Creative Suite® for creatives and Microsoft® Office® for business people.
Your DAM must therefore accommodate design, publishing or marketing teams using Adobe Creative Suite, as well as provide easy access for users of Microsoft Office. To do so will increase the speed at which users use your DAM, avoid costly training programs and reconfiguring work processes and ultimately ensure higher marketing ROI .
The challenge is providing a simplified and manageable production setup that aligns everyone in an intelligent, intuitive workflow within their daily working environment. This means making an active connection between the digital assets and the different work tasks people perform to create, manage and deliver results.
The ADAM Solution - Comfort Zones
ADAM connects users to a centralized DAM system securely and directly through their daily working environment to improve productivity and time-to-market.
The ADAM platform is available in various configurations: Enterprise, Corporate and Express Editions depending on your licensing requirements. ADAM Creative Suite and Office Connectors extend the core configurations.
- Intuitive integration: ADAM’s Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Connectors enable users to interact with digital assets from the comfort of their chosen working application.
- For Adobe Creative Suite users: a designer working in Adobe InDesign via Mac or PC can access an image or create an asset as easily as they would files on their local drive.
- For Microsoft Office users: a sales person can search and find a product description that s/he needs within Microsoft Office and simply copy and paste it into the document or presentation being worked on.
- Control the clutter: everything and everyone is linked to the same centralized media repository to ensure logical organization, clear classification and metadata for easy findability
- Simple design workflows: efficient and intuitive approval cycles and other rules-based workflows with monitoring and usage tracking.
- Productivity gains: faster and more efficient production setup by eliminating the time and learning curve required to get users up-and-running on new programs and systems
- Scaled for enterprise needs: well-controlled access to assets anywhere, anytime for internal and external users to improve efficiency of interactions and reduce time-to-market. ADAM brings value to digital assets in supporting enterprises as their business expands across multi-channel marketing and communications.
“Comfort Zones” remove the struggle of learning complex new software procedures.
Easy DAM Integration
A Photographer, working on a Mac, uploads photographs which a Designer then selects via ADAM Creative Suite Connector in Adobe Photoshop for a layout, attaching it to a workflow for approval.
A Publisher searches in ADAM for the best version that he saves into a InDesign publication that then goes into a new workflow for translation, approval and printing.
The Editor-in-chief clicks on an email notification to preview the document on his Windows PC, and approve.
Once the publication is available, a Sales Manager sees the artwork used and decides to include it in a sales presentation. Using ADAM Office Connector from within Microsoft PowerPoint, he searches and easily locates the correct asset to insert the file into his presentation. ADAM generates a version of the file suitable for use in Office applications.
ADAM Software - Frost & Sullivan 2011 Global Entrepreneurial
Company of the Year Award in DAM
ADAM Related Products
ADAM Software components and related products for Comfort Zone Connectors
Components providing key functionality for Comfort Zone Connectors are highlighted in red.
Please click below to read more about: