Enterprise-level companies need media-intelligent, scalable, adaptable software solutions that can be developed rapidly to meet business needs.
The Challenge of aligning software with business processes
A modern marketing department handling global media and marketing campaigns and managing complex data-intensive processes requires Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions that can adapt and scale with the company's evolving needs.
Early version out-of-the-box solutions were adequate in the past, but are no longer capable of meeting the increasingly complex needs of the modern enterprise.
It's therefore critical to have a DAM Platform that will:
- Provide business critical applications across departments and regions
- Offer highly customizable development potential
- Create flexible solutions for rapidly changing marketing needs
- Integrate these new processes into all levels of larger enterprise architectures, platforms and applications.
From a development perspective, delivering on these challenges means:
- Open access to the Application Programming Interface (API)
- The ability to create custom user interfaces
- Strong integration with the platform provider model architecture to create custom features from media engines, authentication options, etc.
ADAM offers a DAM platform that is:
- Highly adaptable and flexible in meeting development needs
- Well documented
- Well supported in order to ensure effective integrations and long-term scalability
Key Requirements when looking for an adaptable DAM solution
Chief Technology Officers (CTO), Chief Information Officers (CIO), Chief Marketing Officers (CMO), and Developers selecting an enterprise DAM platform need a solution that integrates with existing business workflows and technology, but which can also adapt and scale to marketing needs.
A successful DAM implementation will bring clarity to the complex needs of a modern marketing department, allowing it to:
- Work in an aligned way with external parties and other departments within the company
- Execute campaigns on a global level
- Shorten time-to-market
- Enable campaigns and roll-outs consistently across all available channels
The best DAM platform will have the ability to integrate with the complex processes and taxonomies that already exist throughout the organization. To achieve this and be fully adaptable and scalable to marketing and enterprise needs now and into the future, the modern DAM platform will require a truly open API.
ADAM’s highly open architecture allows you to start with any goal in mind then develop with confidence.
The ADAM platform is:
- Built from the ground up to offer an absolute maximum of access to all of ADAM’s functionality through the API
- Truly open, providing Developers with the tools they need to build and integrate any level of solution for a large variety of enterprise DAM/workflow needs
ADAM's API is highly extensible, allowing you to structure a DAM/Workflow solution tailored to the exact needs of your enterprise.
For complete information on how ADAM excels as a development platform, download the full-length business proposition or contact us today.
ADAM is versatile and will tailor its approach to ensure a bespoke, Media Intelligent, scalable and adaptable solution is developed in response to your complex marketing and enterprise needs.
Realworld Scenario - a typical development process using ADAM
The Head of Marketing at a European agency decides to work with ADAM on a new development platform for the organization.
During the sales process, an exchange of ideas, expertise and experience culminates in a clear set of required and feasible developments.
The agency considers the options put forward by the experts at ADAM, then together they ascertain which of the company's requirements can be provided for by out-of-the-box solutions provided by ADAM (powerful, ready-to-use tools for the common DAM tasks) and which workflows and tools will require customization, configuration, integration or localization.
The organization writes a precise specification and discusses it with ADAM experts, which leads to detailed specifications for each phase of the upcoming development. This will involve the creation of detailed requirements, wire-frames, prototypes, consulting the Technical Blog, etc.
The organization's Developers begin work. Those new to ADAM read introductory literature to the API and how to develop on ADAM.
All Developers regularly consult ADAM’s concise documentation, useful examples and the up-to-date Technical Blog or contact Technical Support if required.
Occasionally Developers will put forward requirements that become feature requests for product roadmap.
ADAM Related Products
ADAM Software components and related products for Online Approval Workflow
Components providing key functionality for Online Approval Workflow are highlighted in red.
Please visit our website to read more about: